Sunday, November 27, 2011

Miss Earth 2011 Contestant - MISS LUXEMBOURG EARTH 2011 - Natascha Bintz's Photo & Profile/Interview

Birth Name: Natascha Bintz
Birth Date:(age 21)
Birth Place:
Occupation:
Height: 177 cm
Measurements: 88-65-90
Hair color:
Eye color:
Title(s):
Major Competition(s):
Miss Earth 2011


BIOGRAPHY:

Information to be posted

INTERVIEW:

What environmental project will you create to promote the protection of Mother Earth and why?

I‟m organizing once a month a charity fashion show in Luxembourg with models an designers from Luxembourg. During the show I‟m motivating the people to donate for Cancer Foundation.

I‟m also working as a volunteer for Greenpeace and I‟m actually preparing a big project with luxembourgish well known people to raise funds and support their incredibly work. The event will be hold in January. I‟m working with them because this fragile earth and its living beings deserve a clean and safe environment, today and tomorrow.

I want to show the world that even a normal girl from a small town in a small country can have the chance to do something important for mother Earth.

What makes you proud of the country you are representing, and what can you promote about your country?

The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe and known for his highly developed economy and his historical castles and monuments. It has a population of over half a million people and 50% are immigrants. That‟s why the population is very mixed and has 3 official languages: Luxembourgish, German and French, but most of the people have basic knowledge of portuguese and italian. It is now the world's only grand duchy and Luxembourg City is the seat of several institutions and agencies of the EU.

I am proud of my country because even if it‟s very small it‟s very important to the world. It‟s hiding lot of talents an natural beauty, and I want to show this to the world. Luxembourgers are very simple people but very ambitious, just like me. I am one of the rare people who have 100% Luxembourgish origins and that‟s why I want to make my country proud.

Describe your childhood/growing years.

I was living with my parents and my 2 younger sisters in a small town I a nice house without money or other problems. I was very good at school and I wanted to become graphic designer because I was quite talented in drawing and handling a computer since I was a little girl. I had a nice childhood until I was 10, when my parents divorced and my whole life changed. My Mother left us for another man and we had to move a few times. Me and my sisters were torn between my mother and my father during 5 years, this was really hard. My father didn‟t knew how to take care of children , but we wanted to live with him , so I had to raise myself and my both sisters.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

I learned to be independent and I raised myself to the woman I am today. Thanks to my childhood experience I became very disciplined and organized, I recognized that I love to travel and be free, all these things are helping me to do my own way and I love my life today.

What is your most memorable moment?

I had a lot of memorable moments until now, like my holidays in South of France, Marrakech, Sharm el Sheikh, Riccione or Barcelona, where I discovered new cultures and people, but nothing exceeded the feeling I had when I was told that I will have the amazing chance to participate in Miss Earth. Participating in this grand slam pageant was my big dream since I started doing beauty pageants. I want to show the world that even a normal girl from a small town in a small country can have the chance to do something important for mother Earth.

What is your environmental advocacy?

I'm a volunteer for Greenpeace and I'm actually preparing a big project with luxembourgish well known people to raise funds and support their incredibly work. The event will be hold in January. I'm working with them because this fragile earth and its living beings deserve a clean and safe environment, today and tomorrow.

I'm also promoting electric cars and how winning energy by natural sources. I think that electric mobility is a chance to act "carbon free" but it is also a challenge cause developments are still needed, especially for the battery or to the establishment of networks of recharging smart networks that can charge the vehicle from any station. It could indeed be an alternative to this alarming pollution, especially the road transport sector emits into the atmosphere, more pollutants than the field of industry. Electric Cars are much less harmful then normal cars an we can get electricity by natural sources, like wind or sun, they will always be there and we do no hurt to mother earth by getting this energy..


PHOTO GALLERY:



Special thanks to Wikipedia & www.pinoyexchange.com/ & www.missearth.tv

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.missearth.tv/
http://en.wikipedia.org/
http://ocean-blu.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...